Rev Six point what?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
gmhammerhead
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Shell Beach , CA.

Rev Six point what?

Post by gmhammerhead »

I am up to 6.0, so it says on the game, but have read that the latest rev is 6.1!

But the DL page shows no 6.1 DL only 6.0 and that is what I have. Am I missing something!

Again I am sorry to be using the formu for this but see my last post for reason.
"mediorcity carries its own price"
User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

Post by Paul Vebber »

You must have an old page cached, clear your cache and relaod - the latest is 6.1
gmhammerhead
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Shell Beach , CA.

Post by gmhammerhead »

How do I clear my chashe?
"mediorcity carries its own price"
User avatar
Warrior
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2000 10:00 am
Location: West Palm Beach, FL USA

Post by Warrior »

Originally posted by gmhammerhead:
How do I clear my chashe?
If you have Microsoft Internet Explorer: open Tools on your menu bar, then choose Internet Options. In the middle of the box that comes up you'll see Temporary Internet Files - click on Delete Files, then Apply, then OK.

But there's an easier way. When you get to the page you want (like the Matrix Download page), hit the Refresh button on the menu bar, and the page will reload without drawing it from the cache. (The cache is where pages are stored so they can be brought up quickly later, without reloading. That's all well and good, unless there has been a change on the page!)

I keep the Temporary Internet Files "Settings" on "Automatically," so every time I open a page it will fully reload. Check yours - it may say "Never," in which case once you've loaded a page, IE will never go back to check it, but always load the one it has stored.

If you don't have IE, it's almost certain your browser has some sort of "refresh" option you can use once you're at a page.

[ July 23, 2001: Message edited by: Warrior ]
Retreat is NOT an option.

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”