Please Help - Downloading

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
jntwhite1347
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2001 8:00 am

Please Help - Downloading

Post by jntwhite1347 »

Ok.. I am 24 hours (56k modem) into my full install download.. And I will have to turn the computer off soon -- long story -- I am using IE to download the file now, and it estimates 30 hours to go -- I have about 170+ megs down.. I just downloaded GetRight...

Is there anyway to salvage (with GetRight or otherwise) the download I started with IE?

Please help -- I would hate to lose the last 24hours worth of effort...

Thanks... Whitey
Lars Remmen
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue May 09, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

Post by Lars Remmen »

Originally posted by jntwhite1347:
Ok.. I am 24 hours (56k modem) into my full install download.. And I will have to turn the computer off soon -- long story -- I am using IE to download the file now, and it estimates 30 hours to go -- I have about 170+ megs down.. I just downloaded GetRight...

Is there anyway to salvage (with GetRight or otherwise) the download I started with IE?

Please help -- I would hate to lose the last 24hours worth of effort...

Thanks... Whitey
Hello,

I think you have to have GetRight and such programs installes before you start downloading.

But if you're not in a big hurry to get the game, take a look at the 'Returning a favour' thread. There is also another thread with someone offering to burn a CD or two to Americans if that's closer to you.

Regards,

Lars
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”