On line play

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
gmhammerhead
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Shell Beach , CA.

On line play

Post by gmhammerhead »

How do I get set up to do online play?

I have rev version 6.0 and have beentold I need to update the page to get 6.1 but I do not know how to do that.
"mediorcity carries its own price"
User avatar
Warrior
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2000 10:00 am
Location: West Palm Beach, FL USA

Post by Warrior »

See your original post about the upgrade, I described how to do it.
Retreat is NOT an option.

Image
gmhammerhead
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Shell Beach , CA.

Post by gmhammerhead »

I have no way of locating your original reply to this subject post.
As I recall you said something about clearing my temp files. But I have refreashed and cleadered all filesI could thinkof and perhaps you have some other files in mind?
"mediorcity carries its own price"
gmhammerhead
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Shell Beach , CA.

Post by gmhammerhead »

Furthermore, I still have no answer as to how I can get set up to play on line.

Perhaps I should check this email box more often... but I have several others which have bben taking up all of my time.

Any cogent replies to both questions:

Rev 6.0 verses 6.1,
and
How to set up On line play,

will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
"mediorcity carries its own price"
gmhammerhead
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Shell Beach , CA.

Post by gmhammerhead »

Sorry again.

I did get a very helpfull reply about the On line play question.

Again: sorry to waist thespan for something you have already helped solve.Sorry
Sorry
"mediorcity carries its own price"
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”