Teekan super weapon overlap

Moderator: MOD_DW2

Post Reply
higgins86
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2024 5:55 pm

Teekan super weapon overlap

Post by higgins86 »

The teekan experimental ion bomb overlaps the super ion bomb on the research screen and cannot be researched normally
Attachments
20241206070207_1.jpg
20241206070207_1.jpg (727.88 KiB) Viewed 1084 times
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

Re: Teekan super weapon overlap

Post by Erik Rutins »

That looks like a modded game and an issue to report to the mod creator.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
higgins86
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2024 5:55 pm

Re: Teekan super weapon overlap

Post by higgins86 »

I dont have any mods installed.
I should of worded my post better, I was talking about the weapon granted from the artifact.
Attachments
20241206162753_1.jpg
20241206162753_1.jpg (943.81 KiB) Viewed 1066 times
Sabranan
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:05 pm

Re: Teekan super weapon overlap

Post by Sabranan »

I've just committed a fix for this, FYI the "Zenox Super Long Range Scanners" was also in the same spot as the "Super Sensors" (the Zenox tech you unlock from their artifact) so I've fixed that too.
Post Reply

Return to “Distant Worlds 2: Tech Support”