Is this true? Why are there tons of these dangerous events happening every turn?Luckily they should not occur that often

Is this true? Why are there tons of these dangerous events happening every turn?Luckily they should not occur that often

Please send a savefile to vic@vrdesigns.net and re-explain the precise regime and issue in the text of the email to remind me. thx!bobarossa wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2024 2:23 am I've had a Major AI declare war on me and perform one attack (which I lost badly). It's sat docile for probably 20 turns since then.
depends on the type of regime a lot... militarists should be expected to declare war sooner.Uemon wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2024 2:07 am Im yet to have a single major AI declare war on me with the last few patches.
I usually only play until like turn 100-150.
What are you guys seeing?
Im starting to suspect that there is something wrong with my game, as in i messed something up with patching beta patches (despite checksum appearing correctly). As of i think 2 versions ago, i havent had a SINGLE major AI declare war on me. They will ALL have varying degree of positive relations with me, but they are all green at PEACE with me, forever. I havent seen the label that shows AI attitude toward me change from green PEACE for a few months now.Vic wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2024 4:41 pmdepends on the type of regime a lot... militarists should be expected to declare war sooner.Uemon wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2024 2:07 am Im yet to have a single major AI declare war on me with the last few patches.
I usually only play until like turn 100-150.
What are you guys seeing?


Save is here: https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 8&t=407910 and sent by email.
Ok so i dont have to send you my save then if its fixed.Vic wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2024 9:27 am Allright Jean was right. A serious bug slipped in somewhere along the game, not game breaking, but annoying indeed. I am building the next open beta version that will retroactively fix this issue in running games as well.