[FIXED] Bug - Plotting course for JSSMs

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
ColonelMolerat
Posts: 490
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:36 am

[FIXED] Bug - Plotting course for JSSMs

Post by ColonelMolerat »

Hi,

I'm doing the land strike tutorial, and I've found a bug when plotting courses with the JSSMs.

When I manually set a target, there are two panels on the right: Weapons allocated by selected attacker (top) and weapons allocated to selected target (bottom).

Once I've allocated the JSSMS, if I use the bottom panel first (allocated to selected target), the window starts displaying buggy behaviour: it doesn't update when I de-allocate weapons (they are de-allocated, but they remain displayed as allocated), the plot course button is greyed out when it shouldn't be and the top panel stops responding altogether.

If I use the top panel *first* (before interacting with the bottom panel), this top panel works properly, and then if I then start using the bottom panel, both work properly.

Version 1.08, build 1676
thewood1
Posts: 10411
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Bug - Plotting course for JSSMs

Post by thewood1 »

That was fixed in 1706. Typically, when I find something I think might be a bug, I check the release notes on the latest beta.
ColonelMolerat
Posts: 490
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:36 am

Re: Bug - Plotting course for JSSMs

Post by ColonelMolerat »

Oh! Sorry, I didn't think about beta builds.
Lesson learned, tail between my legs, I'll check the changelogs in future.
thewood1
Posts: 10411
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Bug - Plotting course for JSSMs

Post by thewood1 »

Don't have to have your tail between your legs. Just some information to save everyone time.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”