TacView controls not working - camera is locked, only zoom works

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
flex0r
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu May 25, 2023 3:22 pm

TacView controls not working - camera is locked, only zoom works

Post by flex0r »

Hi folks

I have issues getting TacView to work properly. When I access the 3d view in the game, the globe appears but I cannot move or position on it, it only scrolls in and out.
Have also tried to click on units, but it does not jump to their position or shows them. Same issues with weapons, it never shows the missiles for examples.

TacView is the latest version updated and works fine if I open TacView from Steam alone (I can control the camera on the globe just fine)]

Any Ideas?
TACVIEW.png
TACVIEW.png (983.82 KiB) Viewed 8741 times
Dimitris
Posts: 15989
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:29 am
Contact:

Re: TacView controls not working - camera is locked, only zoom works

Post by Dimitris »

Unable to reproduce this in the current build. Is this happening for anyone else ?
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”