Adding more SFTs to the Subformation Model Designer

Discuss and post your mods and scenarios here for others to download.

Moderator: Vic

Post Reply
Darthrafael
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:53 am

Adding more SFTs to the Subformation Model Designer

Post by Darthrafael »

So, the title of this thread mostly covers what I'd like to know about. For context, I was checking out FourSeasons recently, and it gives more options for what you can do with the Subformation Model Designer - Fighters, Dive Bombers, and a new option per 'tier' of Tank (I, II, III, etc).

I'd like to know what all I would need to do/configure to add more options to the Model Designer for something like the default PhoenixGame setup. Is it just as basic as making a copy of an SFType and setting 'ModelisBase' to true, or are there more things I need to handle for it to work properly?
Post Reply

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”