[LOGGED] Can not launch weapons in Delta Force

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
Post Reply
Eboreg
Posts: 346
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:35 pm

[LOGGED] Can not launch weapons in Delta Force

Post by Eboreg »

I recently decided to check out the Silent Service DLC and ran into a bit of a snag with the "Delta Force" scenario. Basically, I'm not able to launch the nukes because my doctrine setting doesn't allow me to. This seems like a fairly massive oversight and, looking into it, I found that the LUA function that changes doctrines is case-sensitive which the scenario designer seems to have forgotten. I also noticed that the "Safe Zone" events are never activated due to a typo in the LUA script. I've attached a save of my attempt to launch.
Attachments
Delta Force - Unable to launch.zip
(148.37 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
Raptorx7_slith
Posts: 907
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:14 pm

Re: Can not launch weapons in Delta Force

Post by Raptorx7_slith »

Thanks, logged
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”