Soviet opponent wanted for grand campaign

Post here to arrange multi-player games via the PBEM++ server.

Moderator: Joel Billings

Post Reply
blitzkrieg77
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2026 4:40 pm
Location: iran

Soviet opponent wanted for grand campaign

Post by blitzkrieg77 »

looking for soviet player for 1941 campaign.
never played against humans before but have experience against ai as axis.
rules are open to discuss
User avatar
juv95hrn
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:58 pm

Re: Soviet opponent wanted for grand campaign

Post by juv95hrn »

Hello,

I am thinking of playing a 1v1 1941 campaign again.

Are you planning on documenting any After Action Report? (Forum AAR or YouTube streaming?)

I am good with the most common rules set.

But I think it would be interesting trying out the new "lower retreat losses/with lower combat delay" options, for a more fluid warfare?

Send me a PM and we can discuss a potential setup?
"Yes, I am the henchman of the Devil but my services are primarily ceremonial..."
blitzkrieg77
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2026 4:40 pm
Location: iran

Re: Soviet opponent wanted for grand campaign

Post by blitzkrieg77 »

I have started a game unfortunately.
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”