Offline CMO Database Viewer — v1.7.0 — First Look, First Shot

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Ryzo90
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2025 9:08 pm

Re: Offline CMO Database Viewer — v1.7.0 — First Look, First Shot

Post by Ryzo90 »

Not sure why his repositories have disappeared. I did some work to get both databases working in a single viewer and made a push request to his repository (which he could either accept into his work or deny as he seen fit) before the repo disappeared.

As the tool was produced and shared under an MIT licence, if we don't hear from pretzel in the next few days I'll add some bug fixes to 1.7 and release the the combined viewer for both databases. If you have any bugs or issues feel free to post here in the meantime.
MauriceB
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2024 6:53 pm

Re: Offline CMO Database Viewer — v1.7.0 — First Look, First Shot

Post by MauriceB »

I documented a small bug up about 6 or 7 posts. It was about navigation links on the Feature Glossary page.
Nikel
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Offline CMO Database Viewer — v1.7.0 — First Look, First Shot

Post by Nikel »

Thanks Ryzo.

It is strange indeed that Twistedpretzel closed his repository, and so soon.

I will not ask the question :oops:
MauriceB
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2024 6:53 pm

Re: Offline CMO Database Viewer — v1.7.0 — First Look, First Shot

Post by MauriceB »

thewood1 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:55 am Thanks much-ly
Hmm, just noticed I messed up the version number when i created that zip file. I mistakenly called it version 1.07 in the file names, it should have been 1.7.0.
To reduce confusion, here's the exact same file but with the correct version numbers in the name...
build_dashboard-1.7.0.zip
(8.91 MiB) Downloaded 19 times
Twistedpretzel
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:31 pm

Re: Offline CMO Database Viewer — v1.7.0 — First Look, First Shot

Post by Twistedpretzel »

Hi all, sorry for the silence and the confusion. I've paused the project and made the repository private for now while I sort a few things out.

Ryzo, thanks for the pull request and the work on combining the two databases. I'd ask everyone to hold off on re-releasing or forking it for the next couple of weeks. I'll post an update here as soon as I can.
thewood1
Posts: 10411
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Offline CMO Database Viewer — v1.7.0 — First Look, First Shot

Post by thewood1 »

Thanks for the update. We were just a little worried about you.
Post Reply

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”