TRP - Total Realism Project for War in Europe (1.14 Download)

Please post here for questions and discussion about modding for Strategic Command.
User avatar
Taxman66
Posts: 2317
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:28 pm
Location: Columbia, MD. USA

Re: TRP - Total Realism Project for War in Europe (1.14 Download)

Post by Taxman66 »

TRP Late Game Play Base.jpg
TRP Late Game Play Base.jpg (333.37 KiB) Viewed 771 times
I've started putting up videos of late game play (WiE not WaW) of my game with Machiavelli. Please note this game started a long time ago with the 1.10 beta version of the WiE mod. Bunch of things have changed. This is a continuation of the 1942 play balance screen shot videos I published some time ago. This first video is composed of more screen shots from September 1943. The following videos will be gameplay from June 1944 onward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiAEZVQdYK0&t
"Part of the $10 million I spent on gambling, part on booze and part on women. The rest I spent foolishly." - George Raft
User avatar
Jim D Burns
Posts: 4004
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Salida, CA.

Re: TRP - Total Realism Project for War in Europe (1.14 Download)

Post by Jim D Burns »

Downloaded the new 1.14 build and it plays fine except for decision events, I get no text on the first screen. Notes text displays fine but the core decision screen is blank. Downloaded and tried a second time and still get no text. Possible missing file?

I should mention I tried both sides and looked through multiple events in the opening turns and none of the events has any text.


screencap.jpg
screencap.jpg (157.88 KiB) Viewed 731 times
User avatar
Lothos
Posts: 1334
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 8:22 pm

Re: TRP - Total Realism Project for War in Europe (1.14 Download)

Post by Lothos »

Jim D Burns wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2026 8:12 am Downloaded the new 1.14 build and it plays fine except for decision events, I get no text on the first screen. Notes text displays fine but the core decision screen is blank. Downloaded and tried a second time and still get no text. Possible missing file?

I should mention I tried both sides and looked through multiple events in the opening turns and none of the events has any text.



screencap.jpg
What language are you playing in? If it is in English then you most likely did not install it properly then as others (including myself) have played Europe and it was fine.
User avatar
Jim D Burns
Posts: 4004
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Salida, CA.

Re: TRP - Total Realism Project for War in Europe (1.14 Download)

Post by Jim D Burns »

Figured it out. Looks like I was running version 1.29 of the Europe game. Had been using the game menu that shows you a choice of both games to choose from to start, and apparently its auto update only ever updated the World at War version of the game. Had to delete the game install and re-installed it so each game now uses its own game menu to start and the mod works fine now.
gdpsnake1979
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:27 pm

Re: TRP - Total Realism Project for War in Europe (1.14 Download)

Post by gdpsnake1979 »

The message says that the UK will spend 100MPPS every turn for the Pacific War but the actual end of turn recap says they are spending 125 MPPS every turn.
User avatar
Taxman66
Posts: 2317
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:28 pm
Location: Columbia, MD. USA

Re: TRP - Total Realism Project for War in Europe (1.14 Download)

Post by Taxman66 »

The pop up was not updated to reflect that change.
"Part of the $10 million I spent on gambling, part on booze and part on women. The rest I spent foolishly." - George Raft
Post Reply

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”