Bug Fixing update

War in Spain 1936-39 is the first in a new wargame series, using a new Land-Sea-Air engine inspired by War in the Pacific - Admiral’s Edition. Gameplay and realism are improved by TRUE AI and a detailed Logistics systems. A hyper detailed OOB reaches down to battalion and company level. A beautiful, hand drawn, 5 nautical mile per hex map massively increases player immersion.
Post Reply
josemanuel2804
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:14 am

Bug Fixing update

Post by josemanuel2804 »

Hi Guys
It has been more than four months since the last bug fixing file...
When is expected to issue the next one please ?
Because there are still some bugs not fixed
Regards
User avatar
Piteas
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:23 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Bug Fixing update

Post by Piteas »

Soon. We're in the last testings
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

SCW Game Designer Team
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

Re: Bug Fixing update

Post by RangerJoe »

Piteas wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 4:45 pm Soon. We're in the last testings
I have some more things to report. I have an issue getting into Discord . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
WG
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: Bug Fixing update

Post by WG »

RangerJoe wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 4:59 pm I have some more things to report. I have an issue getting into Discord . . .
Let me guess. The new age-verification system thinks that you are twelve years old? :lol:
Post Reply

Return to “War in Spain 1936-39”