Korean war

Strategic Command is a series of deeply immersive turn based strategy games covering the greatest conflicts in modern history.
Post Reply
User avatar
welk
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:41 pm
Location: France

Korean war

Post by welk »

Will the next SC opus be sold also on Matrix ? I did received this advice on the official SC Discord :

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app ... 5990910079

I never buy my games on steam, I prefer buy here (Matrix)
User avatar
BiteNibbleChomp
Posts: 613
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:52 am
Location: Australia

Re: Korean war

Post by BiteNibbleChomp »

Ryan O'Shea - Strategic Command Designer
User avatar
welk
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:41 pm
Location: France

Re: Korean war

Post by welk »

Nice news 8-)

Impatient to see this modern war system, perspective of modding are high :P
Post Reply

Return to “Strategic Command Series”