All My wargame stuff! SPWaW Menu, etc...

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
User avatar
mainsworthy
Posts: 739
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:05 pm
Contact:

All My wargame stuff! SPWaW Menu, etc...

Post by mainsworthy »

Hi I put All My wargame stuff! SPWaW Menu, etc... on this site for free download

https://sabwham.itch.io/

there are a few wargames, but I thought for the old guys among you, you would like the SPWaW menu system, its a pre loader that swaps the scen folder in SPWaW for 19 others, giving the bursting SPWaW users 20,000 scenarios space.

I quit like my card game WW2 CARD GAME WITH GREAT A and my Lord of the rings VTT LotR VTT for the MESBG Lord of the rings

have fun. remember there all free, I cant put good art in because of copwrite, but you can mod them for personal use.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

[imghttps://img.itch.zone/aW1hZ2UvNDk2Njc1Mi8yOTcyNjA1MC5wbmc=/original/adNhPi.png][/img]

Image

[imghttps://img.itch.zone/aW1hZ2UvNDk4MzY0NC8yOTgzMjk3Ny5wbmc=/original/bZEriB.png][/img]
https://hiphopy.itch.io/

check when you can, I put diff stuff on now and then
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”