Installin "Lowland Lions"

Tech Support forum for Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War

Moderator: MOD_Flashpoint

Post Reply
Bertram
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:56 pm
Location: Netherlands

Installin "Lowland Lions"

Post by Bertram »

I bought the DLC "Lowland Lions". Sadly I can not install it, because "Setup has discovered that you haven't installed Cold War". This isn't correct.....
User avatar
CapnDarwin
Posts: 9780
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Newark, OH
Contact:

Re: Installin "Lowland Lions"

Post by CapnDarwin »

What are your system specs. Is this a Matrix or Steam install for both products?
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LTD
Bertram
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:56 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: Installin "Lowland Lions"

Post by Bertram »

Got a Windows 11 machine. It runs Cold War pretty good. It seems I have a Steam version installed - it is in my Steam library, and offers to start Steam when I open it (by way of a desktop icon). This might be why the DLC from Matrix won't run..

Just had something odd occure....I started Cold War (from the desktop icon, but with Steam in the background) and it opened with a Lowland opening screen. Then it went on to run Cold War. Restarting it didn't get me the Lowland screen again.
User avatar
CapnDarwin
Posts: 9780
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Newark, OH
Contact:

Re: Installin "Lowland Lions"

Post by CapnDarwin »

The scenario selection screen has a drop-down that lets you choose Cold War or LL scenarios. If you see the LL splash, the DLC should be loaded and playable.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LTD
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”