Looking for a medium opponent Fall Weiss 14.0

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.
Post Reply
KorporalKeith
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:24 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Looking for a medium opponent Fall Weiss 14.0

Post by KorporalKeith »

I use to think I was medium+ but a few recent slaughters inform me that I'm only medium. Any medium level players out there want a game?
gaston1963
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:23 am

Re: Looking for a medium opponent Fall Weiss 14.0

Post by gaston1963 »

Hi, I want to play as an ally; I'm not an expert. Please start a campaign with the password pepito. Thanks.
KorporalKeith
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:24 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Looking for a medium opponent Fall Weiss 14.0

Post by KorporalKeith »

Gaston,

Really sorry. I missed your reply. I've created the game pw is pepito as requested.

This system really needs to send emails out so that I know when someone is trying to con
tact me

Keith
Post Reply

Return to “Multiplayer (PBEM and head to head)”