Search for an opponent several turns a day

Post Reply
Woyne
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:05 pm

Search for an opponent several turns a day

Post by Woyne »

I’ve had a bit of a go at the game on single-player and I’d be up for a multiplayer session if anyone’s interested. I can play several rounds a day.
Woyne
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:05 pm

Re: Search for an opponent several turns a day

Post by Woyne »

My user name on steam is Woyne (skull on the picture). Add me I can't text back cause i'm new on this site.
animalshadow
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:08 pm

Re: Search for an opponent several turns a day

Post by animalshadow »

PMed
Woyne
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:05 pm

Re: Search for an opponent several turns a day

Post by Woyne »

animalshadow wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 10:25 pmPMed
Can we first play on the grand campain and after that ? A lot of PMed on steam 😅
Last edited by Woyne on Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Woyne
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:05 pm

Re: Search for an opponent several turns a day

Post by Woyne »

Look at your mail, I can't send private msg.
Woyne
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:05 pm

Re: Search for an opponent several turns a day

Post by Woyne »

Prefer to play on the main campain for a first game.
Post Reply

Return to “Multiplayer Sessions”