Looking for opponent for multiplayer

Post Reply
adarbrauner
Posts: 1534
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:40 am
Location: Zichron Yaaqov, Israel; Before, Treviso, Italy

Looking for opponent for multiplayer

Post by adarbrauner »

Experienced player in solo mode but less in multiplayer,
searching for human opponent for a crazy breathtaking session from the start 1939 until the end of the war.

Multiplayer setup, under username adarbrauner

The results can be uploaded in the ELO ranking.
adarbrauner
Posts: 1534
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:40 am
Location: Zichron Yaaqov, Israel; Before, Treviso, Italy

Re: Looking for opponent for multiplayer

Post by adarbrauner »

Dam it, I cant find a human opponent.
User avatar
Old_Shane
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:07 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Looking for opponent for multiplayer

Post by Old_Shane »

adarbrauner wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:12 am Dam it, I cant find a human opponent.
Sorry you are having trouble. I can probably get started at a game tomorrow morning if you like. Standard ELO house rules?
adarbrauner
Posts: 1534
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:40 am
Location: Zichron Yaaqov, Israel; Before, Treviso, Italy

Re: Looking for opponent for multiplayer

Post by adarbrauner »

hi Old Shane, tomorrow i may not be at home, but if this the case we can start after that (or before). I am fine with full diplomacy, time limit can be discussed.
You a very experienced player, that shall be interesting.
youprefer Axis or Allies? I am fine with Axis (the most demanding...)
User avatar
Old_Shane
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:07 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Looking for opponent for multiplayer

Post by Old_Shane »

adarbrauner wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 2:07 pm hi Old Shane, tomorrow i may not be at home, but if this the case we can start after that (or before). I am fine with full diplomacy, time limit can be discussed.
You a very experienced player, that shall be interesting.
youprefer Axis or Allies? I am fine with Axis (the most demanding...)
Ok, sounds good!
I am not very experienced at winning though. I can lose just as well at either side. So I will let you pick.
Post Reply

Return to “Multiplayer Sessions”