Yepres for free?

Post Reply
Jack59
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:17 pm

Yepres for free?

Post by Jack59 »

Hey, you might like to read this and DELETE my post SAP! I hadn't played the WW1 game much, since I liked the other SC games better. My other games were updated so I got thought I should Check for Updates for WW1. OK, there was one. When I opened the game I could play the Ypres DLC for free! I don't think you meant that to happen, since the Empires in Turmoil DLC was not paid for and did not play. I then decided to buy Empires in Turmoil to see if the Ypres DLC would still work. It did still work. I then paid for Ypres, but haven't put the SN number yet.

I thought you should know. Also, my laptop locked up when quitting the first turn. I thought this was a feature, but then I noticed MS was doing some new updating that was slowing my CPU. Maybe your DLC's should be set up to play only one turn, unless it is paid for. It got me interested in the Ypres DLC!
User avatar
Hubert Cater
Posts: 6120
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:42 am
Contact:

Re: Yepres for free?

Post by Hubert Cater »

Hi Jack,

Could you tell me if this is for the Matrix release of the game, or possibly Steam?

Hubert
Jack59
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:17 pm

Re: Yepres for free?

Post by Jack59 »

I thought it was through Matrix, but my Xsolla invoice after a bought the DLC, says Siltherine. I bought them through the Matrix Website. The original problematic game update was through SCWW1 game interface, if that helps. That update did not ask for a password. Just checked the MS installed apps and it says Matrix.
stormbringer3
Posts: 1087
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:58 pm
Location: Staunton, Va.

Re: Yepres for free?

Post by stormbringer3 »

I updated my game with the latest patch, and I also now have all the Ypres scenarios. They're all playable. I didn't buy them. What do you recommend me doing?
Thanks.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”