Anniversary coupons delivery

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

JeanDavis
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2026 12:40 pm

Re: Anniversary coupons delivery

Post by JeanDavis »

I think the new notification option is a good improvement. I completely understand moving away from automatic emails, but having to remember to check the account manually made it pretty easy to miss the coupon.
User avatar
ChesterNimitz
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Re: Anniversary coupons delivery

Post by ChesterNimitz »

How long are the coupons good for? I appear to have 3 or 4 expired ones now.
Globalize the enchilada!
SophieBennett
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:15 am

Re: Anniversary coupons delivery

Post by SophieBennett »

yeah i actually like ths idea ;) fewer emails and being able to grab the coupon when you want sounds way more convenient!)
Post Reply

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”