[Q] Comm and weapon question.

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
kritter
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:23 pm

[Q] Comm and weapon question.

Post by kritter »

What is the coloration to weapons to comms?
Does each missile take a comm to operate or one comm many missiles? if so how many missile per comm?
Can I use other comms with more channels in the same group or is the weapon tied to the exact comm?
I could not find any detailed explanation anywhere, so any insight would be appreciated.
Dimitris
Posts: 16005
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:29 am
Contact:

Re: Comm and weapon question.

Post by Dimitris »

That's a very broad question. Some weapons don't have (and don't need) a comm device at all. For others, a comm connection is mandatory and bad things start to happen if they lose it.
kritter
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:23 pm

Re: [Q] Comm and weapon question.

Post by kritter »

Yes I know a lot of weapons don't need comms.
But the ones that do:
Does each missile take one comm to operate or one comm many missiles? if so how many missile per comm?
Can I use other comms with more channels in the same group or is the weapon tied to the exact comm?
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”