Tutorials formatted wrong

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
eyla2
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:00 pm

Tutorials formatted wrong

Post by eyla2 »

Hi, I recently started CMO and I noticed this.
Image

Which is a screenshot from the briefing of Tutorials --> Air Warfare tutorials --> MDSP Tutorial 2 - Time on Target Take-Off Time
Image

"Note: It's highly suggested you compete the Basic Air and Strike tutorials and understand the various mission types in Command before attempting these tutorials."

Why is a tutorial in Multi-Domain Strike Planner Tutorial saying you should complete the Strike tutorials first, when Strike Tutorial is formatted afterwards.
Image
I do not know if other tutorials in Multi-Domain Strike Planner Tutorial has this issue, or if other tutorials afterwards has this issue too.
User avatar
blu3s
Posts: 1374
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:45 am

Re: Tutorials formatted wrong

Post by blu3s »

The folders are sorted alphabetically, that's all.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”