Guards Counterattack

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Svenni
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Iceland

Guards Counterattack

Post by Svenni »

Hi
I got pretty interrested readidg about the Guards Counterattack scenario and two three oother Stalingrad AH scens. Where can I download them from.

Regards

Svenni
"Jakki er ekki frakki nema síður sé"
BryanMelvin
Posts: 1048
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Colorado, USA

Post by BryanMelvin »

Originally posted by Sveinn Ernstsson:
Hi
I got pretty interrested readidg about the Guards Counterattack scenario and two three oother Stalingrad AH scens. Where can I download them from.

Regards

Svenni
Try the Arsenal - If you cannot attain it - let me know and I can send it too you..
http://www.militarygameronline.com/steelpanthers/
Svenni
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Iceland

Post by Svenni »

Thanks for the swift reply Melvin. The SP Arsenal was just about the only place not combed
Thanks
Svenni
"Jakki er ekki frakki nema síður sé"
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”