An Aussie Beta Affair - Luskan V Raver!!!
Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
RE: SRA
With big sharp pointy teeth! Dandriff isn't too far off. Just seems that way because every turn Raver is scared to do the turn! Will see if we can't string a few together this weekend to illustrate how hard I'm going to bitch slap Raver.
With dancing Bananas and Storm Troopers who needs BBs?



RE: SRA
ORIGINAL: Luskan
With big sharp pointy teeth! Dandriff isn't too far off. Just seems that way because every turn Raver is scared to do the turn! Will see if we can't string a few together this weekend to illustrate how hard I'm going to bitch slap Raver.
With big sharp pointy teeth! Dandriff isn't too far off. Just seems that way because every turn Raver is scared to do the turn! Will see if we can't string a few together this weekend to illustrate how hard I'm going to bitch slap Raver.
Thats painting a pretty scary mental image....
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)
RE: SRA
The last few turns have be quite,I have lost track of Luskans expedition force in the Indian Ocean, which is not good. Looks like India and Colombo is in for a bit of a pounding, but there is sod all there. So apart from gaining the usual sys damage and burning fuel, he will achive little. I now have a TF of three CVs which are steaming to a secret location in order to spring a trap................Luskan's CVs cannot be everwhere and I have found what I think is a gap that I can slip through. So far there have been no reports of them being spotted ! The big worry in WiTP is the IJN ability to use seaplanes from subs, and in effect use them as pickets. But so far so good.
China is a horrid mess with all of my armies in full retreat right across the map, bananananana boy, curse his black heart, has done a good job, but at the same time is exposing himself in the north west of China. It will take a lot of months for me to be able to try and exploit this, maybe even a year.
Malaya and the PI still hold out....brave men !
China is a horrid mess with all of my armies in full retreat right across the map, bananananana boy, curse his black heart, has done a good job, but at the same time is exposing himself in the north west of China. It will take a lot of months for me to be able to try and exploit this, maybe even a year.
Malaya and the PI still hold out....brave men !

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
RE: SRA
ORIGINAL: Raverdave
...but at the same time is exposing himself in the north west of China.
Can anyone think of anything worse than Luskan carrying on in this way? At least he is keeping such behaviour to the remoteness of Northern China (remote from here anyway). It must have been a shock Raver. I wonder how you found out, is it a new listing in the combat report or does it show up in the intelligence section under 'dubious'?
[center]

[/center]

[/center]
RE: SRA
ORIGINAL: wobbly
ORIGINAL: Raverdave
...but at the same time is exposing himself in the north west of China.
Can anyone think of anything worse than Luskan carrying on in this way? At least he is keeping such behaviour to the remoteness of Northern China (remote from here anyway). It must have been a shock Raver. I wonder how you found out, is it a new listing in the combat report or does it show up in the intelligence section under 'dubious'?
Do they have sheep in Northern China?
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)
RE: SRA
ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag
Sad when you have to chase for turns eh? Where's my turn Mogami? [8|]
You'll get it back an hour after you send it to me.
I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!
- pasternakski
- Posts: 5567
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm
RE: SRA
ORIGINAL: stubby331
ORIGINAL: wobbly
ORIGINAL: Raverdave
...but at the same time is exposing himself in the north west of China.
Can anyone think of anything worse than Luskan carrying on in this way? At least he is keeping such behaviour to the remoteness of Northern China (remote from here anyway). It must have been a shock Raver. I wonder how you found out, is it a new listing in the combat report or does it show up in the intelligence section under 'dubious'?
Do they have sheep in Northern China?
If they do, they're laughing themselves to death at the sight of that puny little shriveled up banana.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
RE: SRA
ORIGINAL: Mogami
Wheres my turn Raver? (bawck bwack bock boc bock bwackk)
Bugger me ! I was waiting at home last night for the turn from you ! I'll check when I get home that it was sent.....going to be about 7 hours from now.[:(]

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
RE: SRA
ORIGINAL: Mogami
ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag
Sad when you have to chase for turns eh? Where's my turn Mogami? [8|]
You'll get it back an hour after you send it to me.
hahaha, you got it back at 9am this morning, i just sent it again.
RE: SRA
ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag
ORIGINAL: Mogami
ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag
Sad when you have to chase for turns eh? Where's my turn Mogami? [8|]
You'll get it back an hour after you send it to me.
hahaha, you got it back at 9am this morning, i just sent it again.
Seems to be a bit of a patten happening here Mog[8|]

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
RE: SRA
I assume that you are getting other Emails??????????? Post your Email address here and I'll send you a test post from work.

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
RE: SRA
Hi, I got 1 turn from Nik today and 1 from Dadman. And 2 from Bosun.
Mogami99@aol.com
Mogami99@aol.com
I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!
RE: SRA
Well, did the turn and I've got to say, the 2nd prong of dandriff was a complete and total failure. [:@][:@][:@][:@][8|][:(]
The second prong of dandriff was simple. The Shokaku, Zuikaku and Hiryu (3 cvs - not sure which ones exactly) were closing on pearl harbour, their objective: a: to hammer Raver's ASW tf's to hell, and b: catch the bastards aircraft on the ground and blast as many of them to oblivion as possible. There was also gonig to be a few squadrons of float planes and vals sent to hit the repair yards.
unfortunately, Raver's float planes finally spotted my cvs - too far out for my planes to launch. The worst part of it all, is that Raver's planes did launch and it made for a very scary turn. 20 B17s launched and came at my cvs - (very thankful I had 40 zeros in the air to deal with them). Fortunately, these are the best fighter pilots in the world, and they shot down 14, 2 more were taken out by flak, and the last 4 crashed into the ocean on the way home. So in a way, at least I thinned out the b17s a bit.
Bad news is that now the bastard knows where half my cvs are, and if he is closing on japan from the north (like frag did) then this CV division won't be able to catch him.
In other news, the Kongo continues to get splashed by falling allied bombs missing as she heads south towards the DEI, while my troops have reduced the forts at Georgetown a little, and also nice to report my engineers have got kendari back into working order (as well as more than a few of my own forts and improvements getting built around the place.
The betty stockpile is looknig better and better, as is the zero stockpile. Lots of pilot training (and lots of bombers hoping to catch Raver's cvs out).
The 1st prong in the indian ocean - well they could be anywhere I guess!
As for the 3rd Prong (actually, more of a cattle prod than a prong) things continue laboriously towards their goal. Hope it goes better than prong 2.
The second prong of dandriff was simple. The Shokaku, Zuikaku and Hiryu (3 cvs - not sure which ones exactly) were closing on pearl harbour, their objective: a: to hammer Raver's ASW tf's to hell, and b: catch the bastards aircraft on the ground and blast as many of them to oblivion as possible. There was also gonig to be a few squadrons of float planes and vals sent to hit the repair yards.
unfortunately, Raver's float planes finally spotted my cvs - too far out for my planes to launch. The worst part of it all, is that Raver's planes did launch and it made for a very scary turn. 20 B17s launched and came at my cvs - (very thankful I had 40 zeros in the air to deal with them). Fortunately, these are the best fighter pilots in the world, and they shot down 14, 2 more were taken out by flak, and the last 4 crashed into the ocean on the way home. So in a way, at least I thinned out the b17s a bit.
Bad news is that now the bastard knows where half my cvs are, and if he is closing on japan from the north (like frag did) then this CV division won't be able to catch him.
In other news, the Kongo continues to get splashed by falling allied bombs missing as she heads south towards the DEI, while my troops have reduced the forts at Georgetown a little, and also nice to report my engineers have got kendari back into working order (as well as more than a few of my own forts and improvements getting built around the place.
The betty stockpile is looknig better and better, as is the zero stockpile. Lots of pilot training (and lots of bombers hoping to catch Raver's cvs out).
The 1st prong in the indian ocean - well they could be anywhere I guess!
As for the 3rd Prong (actually, more of a cattle prod than a prong) things continue laboriously towards their goal. Hope it goes better than prong 2.
With dancing Bananas and Storm Troopers who needs BBs?



RE: SRA
Ha ! Idiot bananananana boy failed! Shot down 14 B-17s? Pffttt, not bloody likely ! Of course I have not played the turn yet, but Luskan's pilots always over-claim[>:]
I look forward to part 3, if it is anything like the other two operations at the very least it will give everyone here something to laugh at ![:D]
I look forward to part 3, if it is anything like the other two operations at the very least it will give everyone here something to laugh at ![:D]

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.





