Yea but how is the AI?

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
Mr.Frag
Posts: 11195
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Purgatory

RE: Yea but how is the AI?

Post by Mr.Frag »

You will notice I was running 3 separate CV groups in one hex. This is pretty much required these days. Put them all in one group and little flies.
MCKClaudi
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2001 10:00 am

RE: Yea but how is the AI?

Post by MCKClaudi »

I asked this i Mr. Frags aar, but got overlooked. Can anyone playing the beta please confirm the ai uses long-range cap? I have not seen it in any of the ai aars. And I know, but this is my little pet-peeve .
Image
User avatar
Mr.Frag
Posts: 11195
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Purgatory

RE: Yea but how is the AI?

Post by Mr.Frag »

Can anyone playing the beta please confirm the ai uses long-range cap?

Can't honestly tell from playing whether there is lr cap in play. A dev would have to answer.
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

RE: Yea but how is the AI?

Post by Ron Saueracker »

ORIGINAL: MCKClaudi

I asked this i Mr. Frags aar, but got overlooked. Can anyone playing the beta please confirm the ai uses long-range cap? I have not seen it in any of the ai aars. And I know, but this is my little pet-peeve .

Yepper. AI uses LR CAP and it is effective. I was pleasantly surprised.
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
MCKClaudi
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2001 10:00 am

RE: Yea but how is the AI?

Post by MCKClaudi »

Thanks Ron. Sounds great.
Image
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”