WW II Campaign: Units Won't Entrench:

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
User avatar
AbsntMndedProf
Posts: 1475
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Contact:

WW II Campaign: Units Won't Entrench:

Post by AbsntMndedProf »

I just started a new WW II Campaign, and when I deploy my units, they won't entrench when I click the 'E' button. Am I doing something wrong? I go to 'Human Deploy' when I deploy my units.

Eric Maietta
Image
rjmsx
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Best, Netherlands

Post by rjmsx »

Hi Eric,

What is the type of mission you are playing (assault, advance, delay, defend). Because the entrench command only works when you're playing defend.

Grtnx
RJ
User avatar
AbsntMndedProf
Posts: 1475
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Contact:

Post by AbsntMndedProf »

I'm playing a delay mission. Haven't come across a defend one yet.

Eric Maietta
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”