The first WITP customer !!!!
Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
RE: The first WITP customer !!!!
Hats off to all of you!! Great work and in a timely manner. I'll be ordering my copy tomorrow!
Congratulations!
Bosun
Congratulations!
Bosun
A WILLING FOE AND SEA ROOM...
ANONYMOUS
ANONYMOUS
RE: The first WITP customer !!!!
Is there anyone going to Origins who would take pity on a poor country preacher down in the South Georgia hinterlands and pick up one and send it to me. I'd be more than happy to sell you an indulgen....er... send you a check. Not that I'm desperate mind you, but I only work one hour a week...and need something to keep my mind engaged on all of those long days with nothing happening..(Yeah! Right!)
"Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibility.” ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer
RE: The first WITP customer !!!!
Both of those men are very large.
Perhaps its good I have retired from table top gaming
Perhaps its good I have retired from table top gaming
-
BlueLavender
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2002 9:27 am
- Location: Singapore
- Contact:
RE: The first WITP customer !!!!
Hi David,
will it be sold in Asia (singapore particularly) ? I'm drooling, but can only drool :p, until it arrived here ...
BL
will it be sold in Asia (singapore particularly) ? I'm drooling, but can only drool :p, until it arrived here ...
BL
ORIGINAL: David Heath
Hi Guys
Just so you know we will have copies of the game on Friday so everyone knows.

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!
Can someone be so kind and send my a copy over here?
[:(]
I will pay faster as you can see!
[:(]
I will pay faster as you can see!

- 52nd Lowland
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:38 pm
RE: The first WITP customer !!!!
Nice one Von Rom [:)]
- Pascal_slith
- Posts: 1657
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:39 am
- Location: In Arizona now!
RE: The first WITP customer !!!!
Great!
Now put it on DD ASAP! [:D][:D]
Now put it on DD ASAP! [:D][:D]
So much WitP and so little time to play.... 


- Freddy Fudpucker
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:03 pm
RE: The first WITP customer !!!!
How soon will a hard copy be available to purchase on-line?
edit: Sorry guys, just read another thread that confirms on-line sales should be up and running in a few days time.
edit: Sorry guys, just read another thread that confirms on-line sales should be up and running in a few days time.
Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun'. -Capt. E. Blackadder.
Geeks!!!!!!
Boy, this really makes me wonder...I mean do I want to be in the same club as two fat middle-aged men.
What if a female sees me playing this? Will I ever have sex again?
yours
Jiro
What if a female sees me playing this? Will I ever have sex again?
yours
Jiro
RE: Geeks!!!!!!
Chances are pretty good you were never going to have sex again anyway.ORIGINAL: Og
Boy, this really makes me wonder...I mean do I want to be in the same club as two fat middle-aged men.
What if a female sees me playing this? Will I ever have sex again?
yours
Jiro
"The Navy has a moth-eaten tradition that the captain who loses his ship is disgraced. What do they have all those ships for, if not to hurl them at the enemy?" --Douglas MacArthur
RE: Geeks!!!!!!
BlueLavender, you should be able to buy the game via Digital Download, no? Also, I think Matrix has said they'll be taking orders to ship CDs as well. I don't think the game is appearing in retail stores anywhere.

RE: Geeks!!!!!!
ORIGINAL: Og
Boy, this really makes me wonder...I mean do I want to be in the same club as two fat middle-aged men.
What if a female sees me playing this? Will I ever have sex again?
yours
Jiro
Just tell any prospective females you meet that you will soon be taking command of one of the most important theatres of war in all of history; where millions of lives, where many desperate battles, and where thousands of ships and aircraft will all hang in the balance, and where your every command will be of vital importance to the outcome of one of the most titanic struggles ever to occur in the Pacific. . .
They will soon be swooning at your feet, oh Mighty One. . . [&o]

- Attachments
-
- return.jpg (14.4 KiB) Viewed 454 times
RE: Geeks!!!!!!
ORIGINAL: Og
What if a female sees me playing this? Will I ever have sex again?
Anybody… call a doctor, please!!! This man needs qualified help!

-
ZOOMIE1980
- Posts: 1283
- Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:07 am
RE: Geeks!!!!!!
ORIGINAL: Von Rom
ORIGINAL: Og
Boy, this really makes me wonder...I mean do I want to be in the same club as two fat middle-aged men.
What if a female sees me playing this? Will I ever have sex again?
yours
Jiro
Just tell any prospective females you meet that you will soon be taking command of one of the most important theatres of war in all of history; where millions of lives, where many desperate battles, and where thousands of ships and aircraft will all hang in the balance, and where your every command will be of vital importance to the outcome of one of the most titanic struggles ever to occur in the Pacific. . .
They will soon be swooning at your feet, oh Mighty One. . . [&o]
Doubt that. They'd be far more likely to swoon if you could carry on an intelligent conversion concerning ER's Dr. Korday "slut factor" balancing act between two suiters.........
RE: Geeks!!!!!!
[:D]That is soo true.
BTW check out the post by witpwife. The lady deserves a medal!
BTW check out the post by witpwife. The lady deserves a medal!
Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu
RE: Geeks!!!!!!
Officer: "Men, yonder lies the great land of Origins, where Matrix dwells."
Wargamers: (Cheering)
Officer: "We have waited these many years to behold the Holy Grail of WiTP. If we venture forth on our Great Crusade we shall encounter heavy traffic, other gamers, ticket attendents, and booth babes. Not to do so means waiting for Digital Download. What say ye, men?"
Wargamers: (Thunderous chanting) "On to Origins!"
Officer: (Raising the banner) "Then onward you brave, stout men!"

Wargamers: (Cheering)
Officer: "We have waited these many years to behold the Holy Grail of WiTP. If we venture forth on our Great Crusade we shall encounter heavy traffic, other gamers, ticket attendents, and booth babes. Not to do so means waiting for Digital Download. What say ye, men?"
Wargamers: (Thunderous chanting) "On to Origins!"
Officer: (Raising the banner) "Then onward you brave, stout men!"

- Attachments
-
- battlelotr.jpg (56.12 KiB) Viewed 455 times
RE: Geeks!!!!!!
ORIGINAL: Von Rom
Officer: (Raising the banner) "Then onward you brave, stout men!"
![]()
Well, you got the stout part right.[:'(]
"The Navy has a moth-eaten tradition that the captain who loses his ship is disgraced. What do they have all those ships for, if not to hurl them at the enemy?" --Douglas MacArthur
RE: Geeks!!!!!!
So, How are sales going?
Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu
RE: Geeks!!!!!!
ORIGINAL: dwesolick
ORIGINAL: Von Rom
Officer: (Raising the banner) "Then onward you brave, stout men!"
![]()
Well, you got the stout part right.[:'(]
Where are Arthur, and Lancelot, and the coconut clappers? Do they have the Holy Handgrenade of Antioch with them?
"Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibility.” ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer
RE: Geeks!!!!!!
ORIGINAL: ZOOMIE1980
ORIGINAL: Von Rom
ORIGINAL: Og
Boy, this really makes me wonder...I mean do I want to be in the same club as two fat middle-aged men.
What if a female sees me playing this? Will I ever have sex again?
yours
Jiro
Just tell any prospective females you meet that you will soon be taking command of one of the most important theatres of war in all of history; where millions of lives, where many desperate battles, and where thousands of ships and aircraft will all hang in the balance, and where your every command will be of vital importance to the outcome of one of the most titanic struggles ever to occur in the Pacific. . .
They will soon be swooning at your feet, oh Mighty One. . . [&o]
Doubt that. They'd be far more likely to swoon if you could carry on an intelligent conversion concerning ER's Dr. Korday "slut factor" balancing act between two suiters.........
Of course, the trick here is not to let those females know it's just a computer game. [;)]
To pull this off successfully, wargamers may need to purchase a uniform, cover it with lots of braid and medals, and strut about the house shouting: "Set carriers on 'Don't React', 'tell those pilots to get more training', and 'remind me to take submarines off computer control' . . ."

- Attachments
-
- roberts.jpg (9.14 KiB) Viewed 455 times










