Mega Campaign Question

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Coyotebd
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Mega Campaign Question

Post by Coyotebd »

I thought 6.1 came with a sample mega campaign, but when I click on mega campaign in SPWAW it says not available.

I did not realize that there was a version of SPWAW that you paid for, except for the version you get free with the Mega Campaigns. Wouldn't the sample campaign be incentive to get the mega campaigns? Thus would it not make sense to allow people to play the sample without buying the main ones? Or am I totally lost.
Tyler "Coyote" Provick
A Coy, VRHC
members.home.net/vrhc
WWII Online: Blitzkrieg
www.wwiionline.com
john g
Posts: 911
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2000 8:00 am
Location: college station, tx usa

Post by john g »

Originally posted by Coyotebd:
I thought 6.1 came with a sample mega campaign, but when I click on mega campaign in SPWAW it says not available.

I did not realize that there was a version of SPWAW that you paid for, except for the version you get free with the Mega Campaigns. Wouldn't the sample campaign be incentive to get the mega campaigns? Thus would it not make sense to allow people to play the sample without buying the main ones? Or am I totally lost.

Paul V answered this question a couple of weeks ago. The decision was made to not include a sample of the mc because it wasn't different enough from playing scenarios unless you got the full mc.

Trust me, it is worth what you have to play for it. If you play some of the campaigns like Arras or watchword, that will show you how the game plays, the mc just adds interesting background and some interesting battles to the mix.
thanks, John.
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”