Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
Shaun Wallace
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too?

Post by Shaun Wallace »

Its actually a US marine, "high and tight" haircut.

I got it when I went down to Camp Lejune and Quantico ;)

Shaun
Nec amicus officium nec hostis iniuriam mihi intulit, quo in toto non reddidi. - Sulla
----------------------
http://www.closecombat.org/csoforums/portal.php
User avatar
old man of the sea
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:01 pm
Location: Waynesboro, PA
Contact:

RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too?

Post by old man of the sea »

It looks really good on you Shaun.

High and Tight is the only way to pack anything.

E
"Point me to a 'civilised' part of the General Forum and I'll steer way clear of it." - Soddball

Some people can tell what time it is by looking at the sun, but I never have been able to make out the numbers.
User avatar
Marc von Martial
Posts: 5292
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: Bonn, Germany
Contact:

RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too?

Post by Marc von Martial »

ORIGINAL: Shaun Wallace

Its actually a US marine, "high and tight" haircut.

I got it when I went down to Camp Lejune and Quantico ;)

Shaun


Called a 1.5 cut in Grafenwöhr. 1.5$ at the camps barber [;)]
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”