Thanks to Mr. Frag

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
Tanaka
Posts: 5379
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:42 am
Location: USA
Contact:

RE: Thanks to Mr. Frag

Post by Tanaka »

Ageed!!! Thanks Mr. Frag for being such a great help!!!
Image

Check out my mod for Strategic Command American Civil War!

https://forums.matrixgames.com/viewtopic.php?t=413785
User avatar
Arnir
Posts: 482
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:07 pm
Location: Alberta. In Texas.

RE: Thanks to Mr. Frag

Post by Arnir »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

I have to agree. Frag, your support has been invaluable. Thanks also to many other testers who have stopped in and helped to handle questions and issues.

Regards,

- Erik

Seconded. My apologies if I appeared to have not appreciated the others, I really do. It's just that Mr.Frag stands out like a, uh, well, let's just say a sore thumb. [:D]
User avatar
Steely Glint
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:36 pm

RE: Thanks to Mr. Frag

Post by Steely Glint »

ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

Sometimes it really is tuff to not want to reach through the internet and choke people

Only sometimes? I feel that way all the time. :)
“It was a war of snap judgments and binary results—shoot or don’t, live or die.“

Wargamer since 1967. Matrix customer since 2003.
User avatar
HercMighty
Posts: 399
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2003 7:09 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

RE: Thanks to Mr. Frag

Post by HercMighty »

I must add my thanks to this thread to.
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”