subs

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
kevini100
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:18 pm

subs

Post by kevini100 »

I put the subs on computer control and three subs got sunk that turn. I replayed the turn on human control and moved the subs a bit. With no subs being lost. I was just too lazy to move my onw subs before. You just have to micro manage everything or the computer screws it up.

Kevin
User avatar
von Murrin
Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2001 10:00 am
Location: That from which there is no escape.

RE: subs

Post by von Murrin »

If you don't want to micromanage them, set them to computer control and simply change their DH yourself.[:)]
I give approximately two fifths of a !#$% at any given time!
User avatar
Gyrene
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004 12:10 am
Location: New York

RE: subs

Post by Gyrene »

Except subs set on Computer Control dont seem to move anywhere else once they arrive at their destination. I cant get this to work properly unless Auto Subs Ops is on too. [:(]
"Casualties many; Percentage of dead not known; Combat efficiency; we are winning."
- Colonel David M. Shoup, USMC, Tarawa, 21 November 1943 (Awarded MOH)
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”