Banners and Common Sense

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
User avatar
Subchaser
Posts: 1015
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 1:16 pm

Banners and Common Sense

Post by Subchaser »

Gentlemen, with all my respect, please, do not place orders for banners anymore. Subchaser is not a trademark of 3DCG studio, Subchaser is just an ordinary WitP player and he also wants to play this game from time to time. I hope for your understanding. [:)]

All those who had already placed their orders will get their banners (sooner or later). When I’ll have more free time I’ll do more banners and post them in great banners give away thread…

Regards
Image
User avatar
kaleun
Posts: 5144
Joined: Tue May 28, 2002 10:57 pm
Location: Colorado

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by kaleun »

COMMON SENSE? In this forum?[:D]

Surely you must be joking!
I'm not joking, and stop calling me Shirley!
[;)]
Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.
Sun Tzu
User avatar
Brady
Posts: 6084
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:48 pm
Location: Oregon,USA

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by Brady »

Sry Subchaser, I wanted to make shure you got credit for mking the baner, and folks dident think I had the skill to do somthing like that, gues I created a monster for ya [:)]
Image


SCW Beta Support Team

Beta Team Member for:

WPO
PC
CF
AE
WiTE

Obi-wan Kenobi said it best: A lot of the reality we perceive depend on our point of view
User avatar
Subchaser
Posts: 1015
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 1:16 pm

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by Subchaser »

ORIGINAL: Brady

Sry Subchaser, I wanted to make shure you got credit for mking the baner, and folks dident think I had the skill to do somthing like that, gues I created a monster for ya [:)]

Not at all, I’m an altruist. [:)]

BTW… tsss.. confidentially… it takes about 15 minutes to create such banner, all you need is Photoshop (ver 5.5 at lowest, I recommend ver.8.0 CS) and internet access… that’s all I believe.
Image
User avatar
Toro
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 6:33 pm
Location: 16 miles southeast of Hell (Michigan, i.e.), US

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by Toro »

Humm... seems to me you could be creating a market here, SubC. How much would we be willing to PAY for a banner, I wonder???? [:D]
User avatar
Subchaser
Posts: 1015
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 1:16 pm

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by Subchaser »

ORIGINAL: Toro

Humm... seems to me you could be creating a market here, SubC. How much would we be willing to PAY for a banner, I wonder???? [:D]

$5 or so… do me a favor and send them to Matrix or 2by3 guys directly, I want to invest money into their games… there is good chance to get one more great game next year.. [;)]
Image
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by Nikademus »

not even for a delicious Crispy Kreme donought? .......
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by Ron Saueracker »

I gota banner...I got a banner...!!![:D][8D] Thanks again, Andrey!![:D]
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
User avatar
Subchaser
Posts: 1015
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 1:16 pm

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by Subchaser »

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

not even for a delicious Crispy Kreme donought? .......

nahh... my bank doesn't accept them..[:D]
Image
User avatar
The Gnome
Posts: 1215
Joined: Fri May 17, 2002 2:52 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by The Gnome »

not even for a delicious Crispy Kreme donought? .......

Bleh everyone knows the Dunkin' Donought is the king of donoughts! MMMMmmmm Boston Creme......
User avatar
kaleun
Posts: 5144
Joined: Tue May 28, 2002 10:57 pm
Location: Colorado

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by kaleun »

$5 or so… do me a favor and send them to Matrix or 2by3 guys directly, I want to invest money into their games… there is good chance to get one more great game next year..

And where, Oh Where will I find the time to play one more great game next year?[&:]
Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.
Sun Tzu
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: Subchaser


nahh... my bank doesn't accept them..[:D]

mmmm yummy tasty melt in your mouth spongcake.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
User avatar
kaleun
Posts: 5144
Joined: Tue May 28, 2002 10:57 pm
Location: Colorado

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by kaleun »

not even for a delicious Crispy Kreme donought? .......

Bleh everyone knows the Dunkin' Donought is the king of donoughts! MMMMmmmm Boston Creme......


Dixie Creme. Nothing beats them[:)]
Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.
Sun Tzu
User avatar
Mr.Frag
Posts: 11195
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Purgatory

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by Mr.Frag »

I need to order a banner for each ship ... snap to it! [:'(]
User avatar
von Murrin
Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2001 10:00 am
Location: That from which there is no escape.

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by von Murrin »

I think I'll chime in and say that's some nice work, Subchaser. No need to belittle your photoshop abilities.[:)]

And don't worry about making a banner for me, as I don't fit into either the Allied or Japanese fanboy clubs.[;)][:D]
I give approximately two fifths of a !#$% at any given time!
User avatar
Subchaser
Posts: 1015
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 1:16 pm

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by Subchaser »

ORIGINAL: von Murrin

I don't fit into either the Allied or Japanese fanboy clubs.[;)][:D]

Are there any other clubs here??? [&:] Namputu natives fanboy Club? [:)]
Image
User avatar
von Murrin
Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2001 10:00 am
Location: That from which there is no escape.

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by von Murrin »

ROFL

Naval operations fanboy club? I'm playing both sides, just like I did with UV.[:)]
I give approximately two fifths of a !#$% at any given time!
daft
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat May 18, 2002 4:05 pm

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by daft »

The banners look superb Subchaser. You really have spruced up the forum! [&o][8D]
User avatar
The Gnome
Posts: 1215
Joined: Fri May 17, 2002 2:52 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by The Gnome »

I may try making a Donought Fanboy Club banner with the Gimp lol [:'(]
Sonny
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2002 9:51 pm

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Post by Sonny »

ORIGINAL: kaleun
$5 or so… do me a favor and send them to Matrix or 2by3 guys directly, I want to invest money into their games… there is good chance to get one more great game next year..

And where, Oh Where will I find the time to play one more great game next year?[&:]

My thought exactly![X(]
Quote from Snigbert -

"If you mess with the historical accuracy, you're going to have ahistorical outcomes."

"I'll say it again for Sonny's sake: If you mess with historical accuracy, you're going to have
ahistorical outcomes. "
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”