Order Status?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
User avatar
Kerg
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Joliet IL

Order Status?

Post by Kerg »

I preorderd MC2 and a mug( or was it a hat?).

It was posted on 8/24, I haven't recvd it yet.


How can I check on this order.

Maybe it was lost in the terrorist activities?
Field Marshal Kerg, Combat Command Stats-> Games Played = 141, Points/game = 4179, <br />Average Placing = 3.4, W% = 28%, L% = 29%, D% = 44%, Total Points 589,232, Leagues Entered = 10, Top Three Finish % = 80
User avatar
Kerg
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Joliet IL

Post by Kerg »

Bumping this up? Any responses?
Field Marshal Kerg, Combat Command Stats-> Games Played = 141, Points/game = 4179, <br />Average Placing = 3.4, W% = 28%, L% = 29%, D% = 44%, Total Points 589,232, Leagues Entered = 10, Top Three Finish % = 80
User avatar
Redleg
Posts: 1317
Joined: Tue May 23, 2000 8:00 am

Post by Redleg »

Kerg, I think I remember seeing that MC2 was scheduled to ship o/a 31 Oct. But also think I remember seeing something about an expected short delay.

I am waiting also. ;-)
Jody
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Healesville Victoria Australia

Post by Jody »

I pre Ordered MC2 on the 24/4/01 and have been told by Daniel Heath to sit tight it is coming and will not be long now. Yo can register with the Store and check on your order that way as well.

Jody
"Up the Gut's, Heaps Of Smoke Don't Spare The Casualties"
Mike Rothery
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by Mike Rothery »

Originally posted by Kerg:
I preorderd MC2 and a mug( or was it a hat?).

It was posted on 8/24, I haven't recvd it yet.


How can I check on this order.

Maybe it was lost in the terrorist activities?

Kerg, are you suffering from stress induced dementia from playing in the leagues? A mug is something from which to drink the blood of your enemies. A hat is what you tip to a worthy opponent.

Next you'll be blaming terrorist activities for not getting your turns back on time :-)
MikeR
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”