Can't finish Desert Campaign?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
gregb7
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Wisconsin

Can't finish Desert Campaign?

Post by gregb7 »

Ok, I'm about 6 battles into the Desert MC....
doing quite well but when I try to "continue"
to the next mission I CTD......every time.....

Is there or will there be a fix for this.
Very disappointing to have to shelve this....

Thanks for any help.
RichardTheFirst
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Algés, Lisbon - Portugal
Contact:

Post by RichardTheFirst »

Maybe your problem is the one adressed at the "Mega Campaign 1 Patch" topic.
E Pluribus Unum

Join Steel Panthers Fans
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”