Lost Batallion movie

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
User avatar
Warrior
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2000 10:00 am
Location: West Palm Beach, FL USA

Lost Batallion movie

Post by Warrior »

I saw a preview for a movie about WWI called The Lost Batallion, coming on the A&E Network December 2nd. Anybody else know any details about show time, etc? It looked good.
Retreat is NOT an option.

Image
User avatar
Huffy
Posts: 495
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2000 8:00 am
Location: ,USA

Post by Huffy »

Warrior....sent you a link...hope it helps ...
dacasals
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Spain

Post by dacasals »

The lost Batallion?

May be it is refered to that Batallion lost in
the middle of a Battle in Gallipolli, in the
Anzac zone?. I can't remember now which was it's
name, anybody here now it?.

I readed that last time it was seen they were assaulting a hill. They entered inside a low cloud and disappeared. I also readed some theorys of alien abduction. Anybody has any input about what really happend?
dacasals
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Spain

Post by dacasals »

The lost Batallion?

May be it is refered to that Batallion lost in
the middle of a Battle in Gallipolli, in the
Anzac zone?. I can't remember now which was it's
name, anybody here now it?.

I readed that last time it was seen they were assaulting a hill. They entered inside a low cloud and disappeared. I also readed some theorys of alien abduction. Anybody has any input about what really happend?
User avatar
Warrior
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2000 10:00 am
Location: West Palm Beach, FL USA

Post by Warrior »

Originally posted by Huffy:
Warrior....sent you a link...hope it helps ...
I did, and so everybody can see it:

http://www.aande.com/tv/shows/battalion/
Retreat is NOT an option.

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”