Is this right?

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
Fallschirmjager
Posts: 3555
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:46 am
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee

RE: Is this right?

Post by Fallschirmjager »

I finally did put a torpedo into one of the Kongos. Her sys damage jumped from 13 to 55 [:)]

New question. Should the US get AP bombs in the game to be used when they encounter CA's and BB's?
User avatar
von Murrin
Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2001 10:00 am
Location: That from which there is no escape.

RE: Is this right?

Post by von Murrin »

The GP's will slice through any IJN CA. Since no IJN BB was singlehandedly sunk by bomb damage, I personally can't really complain about the lack of deck penetration.[:)]
I give approximately two fifths of a !#$% at any given time!
User avatar
olivier_slith
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun May 07, 2000 8:00 am
Location: USA
Contact:

RE: Is this right?

Post by olivier_slith »

where did you get these pictures? Never saw them before!
User avatar
Platoonist
Posts: 3042
Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 4:53 am
Location: Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems

RE: Is this right?

Post by Platoonist »

Image
User avatar
olivier_slith
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun May 07, 2000 8:00 am
Location: USA
Contact:

RE: Is this right?

Post by olivier_slith »

I feel stupid....the last 2 years I have used the Internet less and less because of pop ups, spams, spyware, adware...and I don't have the web search reflex anymore. I now even consider getting rid of DSL that I've been having for 6 years now.....
User avatar
von Murrin
Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2001 10:00 am
Location: That from which there is no escape.

RE: Is this right?

Post by von Murrin »

Dump IE and install Mozilla. Excellent control over pop-ups, and complete control over spyware and adware.[:)]
I give approximately two fifths of a !#$% at any given time!
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”