Manual?

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Post Reply
ganderson52
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:26 pm

Manual?

Post by ganderson52 »

I have just loaded in SPWAW and was going to try for the tutorial, which asks me to get text file from the Manuel, I can't seem to find it.

I know its dumb but can someone please point me in the right direction?

thanks
George
User avatar
Marc von Martial
Posts: 5292
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: Bonn, Germany
Contact:

RE: Manual?

Post by Marc von Martial »

It´s a PDF file, you can acess it from the Steel Panthers START menu entry.
Post Reply

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”