
What kind of fanboy am I?
Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
- rogueusmc
- Posts: 4583
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
- Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
- Contact:
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
I made it smaller to be an avatar...want it larger for a banner do ya?


- Attachments
-
- dtravel.gif (33.13 KiB) Viewed 366 times
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.
Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
ORIGINAL: rogueusmc
I made it smaller to be an avatar...want it larger for a banner do ya?
[:)] Yes please.
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.
"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

- rogueusmc
- Posts: 4583
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
- Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
- Contact:
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.
Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
ORIGINAL: Grotius
Dtravel, I think you're a B-17 fanboy. C'mon, fess up.![]()

A "Wrath of God Logistics" Fanboy
(The American Way of War)
A "Peace Thru Superior Firepower" Fanboy
An "Autofire Artillery" Fanboy
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.
"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

- Ron Saueracker
- Posts: 10967
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
- Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
"Speak English or Die" Fanboy?


Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker
"Speak English or Die" Fanboy?
Naaah, then we'd have to off the Aussies, Kiwis, Brits and a lot of others that have proven useful as tripwire defenses. (We won't even get into those Franco-Canadians.) [:D]
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.
"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

- Ron Saueracker
- Posts: 10967
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
- Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
ORIGINAL: dtravel
ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker
"Speak English or Die" Fanboy?
Naaah, then we'd have to off the Aussies, Kiwis, Brits and a lot of others that have proven useful as tripwire defenses. (We won't even get into those Franco-Canadians.) [:D]
LOL!!! This is getting out of hand...[;)]


Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
- Dunhill_BKK
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:05 pm
- Location: Tasmania
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
In an effort to assist you we can use a process of elimination.
From what I have read of your posts you do not seem to be in the AV fanboy club.
From what I have read of your posts you do not seem to be in the AV fanboy club.

RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
(We won't even get into those Franco-Canadians.)
Don't go there, we have enough war here [:D]
- Captain Cruft
- Posts: 3752
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:49 pm
- Location: England
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
So we English don't speak English then? [8|] I know we have funny accents but still ... [;)]
I just had a silly thought. If it wasn't for the British Empire Americans would probably speak French.
No flames please.
I just had a silly thought. If it wasn't for the British Empire Americans would probably speak French.
No flames please.
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
judging by the graphic, you must be a Sturmtiger Fanboy [;)]
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
I just had a silly thought. If it wasn't for the British Empire Americans would probably speak French.
Actually, it would probably be Spanish!
[8|]
Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
No it woudl be German, sicne that was what teh choice was when they voted on it in 1804 I think, English or German. Lots of Germans here back then.
UB
UB

RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
For all your help, you guys get to be the first to see my new avatar and sig! (Assuming this worked.)
I'll work on a sig graphic eventually, don't have a lot of time right now. (The tenant in my late father's in-law apartment almost abandoned his dog in it and has left it, literally, knee deep in garbage, animal and human waste. Now I get to deal with three-day "vacate premise" notices and legal eviction proceedings.
)
I'll work on a sig graphic eventually, don't have a lot of time right now. (The tenant in my late father's in-law apartment almost abandoned his dog in it and has left it, literally, knee deep in garbage, animal and human waste. Now I get to deal with three-day "vacate premise" notices and legal eviction proceedings.

) This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.
"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Dtravel, now you have me wondering what kind of fanboy *I* am. I had been working on this banner, but then I realized that I think this is "Pat" Pattle flying over -- Athens? Can anyone tell what port that is?


- Attachments
-
- My WITP logo.jpg (139.9 KiB) Viewed 370 times

RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Also, how does one get a banner into the sig? The Profile interface seems to imply that we should use a link to the image. Is that right?

RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Lucky you . good thing you are not in Kalifornistan, they ahve a minimum of 3 months.
UB
UB

RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
I don't know how to get the banner into a sig, haven't gotten far enough along to worry about that yet.
As it turns out, I am in California. It used to be that someone on a month-to-month lease had to be given 30 days notice. As of the beginning of 2004 it went up to 60 days IF the tenant has been there for 5 years. (This guy has, just barely.) But all of that is assuming its just a normal end of the lease. There are still some landlord rights and protections and this guy has gone way past the line. So the lawyer gets to do some work now.
As it turns out, I am in California. It used to be that someone on a month-to-month lease had to be given 30 days notice. As of the beginning of 2004 it went up to 60 days IF the tenant has been there for 5 years. (This guy has, just barely.) But all of that is assuming its just a normal end of the lease. There are still some landlord rights and protections and this guy has gone way past the line. So the lawyer gets to do some work now.
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.
"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

- rogueusmc
- Posts: 4583
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
- Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
- Contact:
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
paste the web address of the banner in the sig text box and put
behind it.
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.
Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army









