What kind of fanboy am I?

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
Mr.Frag
Posts: 11195
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Purgatory

RE: What kind of fanboy am I?

Post by Mr.Frag »

paste the web address of the banner in the sig text box and put Image behind it.

Just a note on that, please make usre it is a site that *has* bandwidth to handle it. Nothing more annoying then having the thread lag because of embedded images coming from "I just got a 1200 baud modem" site [:D]
User avatar
rogueusmc
Posts: 4583
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
Contact:

RE: What kind of fanboy am I?

Post by rogueusmc »

good point...but a banner shouldn't be more than about 75k though.
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Image
User avatar
dtravel
Posts: 4533
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:34 pm

RE: What kind of fanboy am I?

Post by dtravel »

Personally, I am planning on using Image Shack. They are highly recommended on another picture intensive forum I read and they are what I used for the few screenshots I've put up here. Free, registration is not required but only consists of giving them your email. I think their limit is 1 meg per .jpg, so shouldn't be a problem handling banners. [:)]
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy

Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

Image
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

RE: What kind of fanboy am I?

Post by Ron Saueracker »

ORIGINAL: Grotius

Dtravel, now you have me wondering what kind of fanboy *I* am. I had been working on this banner, but then I realized that I think this is "Pat" Pattle flying over -- Athens? Can anyone tell what port that is?

Image

Well, those are Italian fighters in the background, and judging by the building style, I'd say Valetta, Malta.
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
User avatar
Grotius
Posts: 5842
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 5:34 pm
Location: The Imperial Palace.

RE: What kind of fanboy am I?

Post by Grotius »

OK, so I'll save this banner for War in the Med. [:'(]
Image
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”