Strange scenario score

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
chpo
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Dalby, Sweden

Strange scenario score

Post by chpo »

I played one of the early scenarios, "Mice vs Marshall", and did well. I managed to completely rout the russians and inflicted casualities of all 54 AFV:s and some 430 men while only losing 11 AFV:s and 87 men. Of course I held all the victory hexes at the end. If there ever was a decisive victory, this should be it.

However, the final score was a draw?! The score was given as some 6000 vs 5000 pts. As far as I could see, there was no victory hex with a number of points/turn, all awarded 50 pts at the end of the battle. The SPWaW version is 6.1

Where did all those points come from for the AIP's?
Electronic soldiers leave no electronic widows
werderwayne
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:42 am

These mice are trickier than we thought!

Post by werderwayne »

The same thing happened to me! I totalled my losses and the Soviet losses and got 6604:481. When I add in the 1150 points for the objectives, I got a score of 7754:481, yet the game said it was a draw with a score of about 5200-2700.

-WW
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”