By the way, Wild Bill!

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
chpo
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Dalby, Sweden

By the way, Wild Bill!

Post by chpo »

Now, just to stress how completely wrong you were, let me take this one more time:

I don't really like the desert settings. Never did, and in those long war campaigns in SP1 I was always glad to get out of the desert.

And still, I go off and buy a megacampaign built arond the the "Desert Fox"! Ever thought about why?

Simply BECAUSE I have the utmost confidence in your ability to create interesting scenarios in spite of the setting. THATS WHY! So, cheer up!

I must have been expressing myself badly, but then: English is not my first language...

/Christopher
Electronic soldiers leave no electronic widows
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

I certainly understand, Christopher. No offense was taken by me. I was making a joke with you and sometimes a written joke does not come out funny.

As for me being wrong, well, that has happened before...I can't remember when (that is a joke too!).

I appreciate your confidence in my work and I hope I don't let you down. I think you'll have fun with it.

Wild Bill
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”