WitP Manual?

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Post Reply
philalne
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:16 pm

WitP Manual?

Post by philalne »

I just downloaded this super-duper game.

And, was wondering if I could get an electronic rule book? I actually need to read the rule book in this one!

Regards,

Phil Alne

PS: If anyone has it, could you email me it at. palne@jpaproperties.com?
User avatar
Dereck
Posts: 3328
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:43 pm
Location: Romulus, MI

RE: WitP Manual?

Post by Dereck »

Look in the directory structure of your game. There will be a subdirectory called "Manuals" which will have Adobe versions of the game manual.
PO2 US Navy (1980-1986);
USS Midway CV-41 (1981-1984)
Whidbey Island, WA (1984-1986)
Naval Reserve (1986-1992)
User avatar
Bodhi
Posts: 1267
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003 1:36 am
Location: Japan

RE: WitP Manual?

Post by Bodhi »

There're also links to the manuals in the WitP folder on the start menu.
Bodhi
philalne
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:16 pm

RE: WitP Manual?

Post by philalne »

Roger, Roger.....


I should have thought of that....

Just too eager, I guess.....
Post Reply

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”