Thanks

New Recruits check in here! Vets debate the fine points! Tactics discussion, FAQ and "how-to" help.
If you are new to the SP:WaW community post an introduction please!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
DLLoveall
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:04 am

Thanks

Post by DLLoveall »

Thanks to minefield and chief for the suggestions on SPWAW. When I get a chance to try them I'll let you know what happens.
My XP is a clean install and as far as the onboard sound is concerned, I also am a bit
suspicious, since that hardware is the only thing this computer has in common with a previous machine I had SPWAW problems with. Thing is, the sound works great on everything else I've tried so far, including West Front and East Front, both of which are running fine-after patches
were applied.
When I tried starting SPWAW with the videos etc, it would get as far as the screen for choosing game type, then either return to desktop or the screen would go black. Also, there was
no music, only a scratching sound.
I need to explain this in more detail, but I have to do something else now, so I'll try your suggestions and later come back with more info.
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Training Center”