7.1 Update

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
bobaloo000
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat May 19, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Jackson, NJ

7.1 Update

Post by bobaloo000 »

When can we expect this, and will it also contain patches for the MCs?

Thanks.
Mister I'm not a boy no I'm a man/and I believe in the promised land...
Supervisor
Posts: 5160
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:00 am

Post by Supervisor »

The 7.1 patch is due out any day, the mech.exe is basically done and theirs fine tunning being done at last 8 OOB's. The LV patch which is seperate should be ready with a week, maybe as early as this weekend, it's in the final testing and repairs on the last few nodes.
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”