ALLIES BUG????

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
randell765
Posts: 213
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:56 am

ALLIES BUG????

Post by randell765 »

When I first started playing this game the Germans controlled the Western side of Africa, now when I play it appears in Western allies powers, the only thing I changed were controlling the supplies in game preferences, but thisa should not have changed the opening set up, correct?
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: ALLIES BUG????

Post by Erik Rutins »

It also depends on the scenario. When you start in 1940, the Allies (France) control NW Africa until the first German move, when France falls, Vichy France is established and it switches control.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
randell765
Posts: 213
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:56 am

RE: ALLIES BUG????

Post by randell765 »

ooopssss,
Do I feel..... Sheeeeepish [&o]
Post Reply

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support”