disregard, found my mistake

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
User avatar
aletoledo
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:51 pm
Contact:

disregard, found my mistake

Post by aletoledo »

is this the same situation as the surprise attack modifyers and they're not working yet? I've looked at several naval combat scenarios and never see the modifier applied.
User avatar
Joel Billings
Posts: 33773
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Contact:

RE: are interdiction points working?

Post by Joel Billings »

As far as I know, they are working. I see them in action.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
User avatar
aletoledo
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:51 pm
Contact:

RE: are interdiction points working?

Post by aletoledo »

sorry, my mistake.

I didn't see the rule about the defense value being 12 or less, making all die roll modifiers equal to 1.

thanks for helping joel

Post Reply

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support”