Date BUG!

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
User avatar
abulbulian
Posts: 1107
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:42 pm

Date BUG!

Post by abulbulian »

Not sure why it hasn't been reported, but when I play the date for the Winter turn is seems to be 1 year ahead. Thus, when its Winter 42, it shows Winter 43. Just had the case when the really winter 42 , which shows as winter 43, ended with all nations going to war which should happen in winter 43. But, it not winter of 43 just winter 42. Now the next turn starts and it shows SPRING 43?? How can winter 43 come before Spring 43?

Also, the same bug shows on my production screen with the boxes going turn by turn. Cause I see ... Fall43 < Winter44 < Spring44...

What is going on? It should go Fall43 < Winter 43 < Spring 44. I will attach a screen shot to prove.


Thanks.



Image
Attachments
date_bug.gif
date_bug.gif (220.44 KiB) Viewed 144 times
- Beta Tester WitE and ATG
- Alpha/Beta Tester WitW and WitE2

"Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu
User avatar
Joel Billings
Posts: 33773
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Contact:

RE: Date BUG!

Post by Joel Billings »

The game goes Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, so Winter 43 comes before Spring 43. Even though winter starts in late December, we chose to have Winter represent the months Jan/Feb/March.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
User avatar
abulbulian
Posts: 1107
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:42 pm

RE: Date BUG!

Post by abulbulian »

yeah, sorry I didn't see somebody had already answered this for me in a previous post. Didn't mean to waste your time. Go back to spending it improving on an already wondeful game! I'v just been indoctrinated into the spr, sum, fall, win progression in games, but I'll make the adjustment as I see your point about the months.

Thanks!
- Beta Tester WitE and ATG
- Alpha/Beta Tester WitW and WitE2

"Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu
Post Reply

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support”