Naval Retreat Rules

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
SeattleKCD
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:52 am

Naval Retreat Rules

Post by SeattleKCD »

I had the Italian navy lose a battle in the western mediterranean sea and it retreated to Vichy Southern France, which being frozen, made the Italian navy frozen. I re-read the retreat rules and this is not what I expected. I thought it would retreat to central-med (which had a transport), although Malta was still occupied by UK.

Is this intended or a bug? Kinda makes it difficult for Italians to fight for Western-med if any loss sends makes them frozen.
KC
User avatar
Joel Billings
Posts: 33773
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Contact:

RE: Naval Retreat Rules

Post by Joel Billings »

Please send a save if you have one before this happened to 2by3@2by3games.com. Thanks.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Post Reply

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support”