Congrats Mattrix - but some questions...

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
User avatar
geozero
Posts: 1816
Joined: Wed May 22, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Southern California, U.S.A.
Contact:

Congrats Mattrix - but some questions...

Post by geozero »

Congrats to Matrix for the release of the game. I've been following this game closely, and glad to see its commercial release!

I just picked up a copy of the game at EB Games. I decided this was better than d/l the huge file, plus I get a box and booklet. I'm wondering why the Matrix online store would have the same price to d/l than if I just go down to the local game store.

Anyway, I digress... glad to see the game. Will be playing it through and through later.
JUST SAY NO... To Hideous Graphics.
Post Reply

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support”